Junior Golf the Woodside Way
$150.00 – $300.00
LEARN GOLF & CHARACTER SKILLS IN A FUN, SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT!
The Woodside Way Junior Golf Program is an exciting, innovative program where juniors will learn all aspects of golf.
In addition to learning fundamentals of the golf swing & the game of golf, our character education & life skills programs help kids & teens learn everyday life values that are associated with golf.
Watch your Junior grow into a better golfer as well as develop life long skills & values that will last a lifetime.
Ages: 6-10 | 1pm –2pm
Ages: 11-15 | 2:30pm– 3:30pm
- June 6th- Meet and Greet (5:30pm– 6:30pm)
- Meet the Pro, play games, Win Prizes
- June 13th- Etiquette & Putting
- June 20th- Chipping/Pitching
- June- 27th- Irons
- Holiday Break- Happy 4th– Play Golf
- July 11th- Review/ W00ds/ Drivers
- July 18th- Play Date
- July 25th – Skills Challenge
- August 1st- Fairways Family Showcase
Fill out our signup form & purchase your entry to finish the registration process.
Hours of Operation
Mon. | 12 PM- 9 PM
Tues. | 12 PM- 9 PM
Wed. | 12 PM- 9 PM
Thurs. | 12 PM- 9 PM
Fri. | 9 AM- 9 PM
Sat. | 9 AM- 9 PM
Sun. | 9 AM- 9 PM